Two months

Kylan is two months old and I find myself drinking in every little bit of her more than ever before.

Like those little toes that curl around my finger.

Those unintentional stretches that startle her awake mid-nap.

The chunky frog legs of hers.

And those chubby cheeks. Oh how I love those chubby cheekies.

This 'oh' face during family bath time.

Clutching on to that pacifier, her best friend. Girlfriend throws a fit when it falls out of her mouth.

Forcing her to fit in this newborn outfit one more time just so I can pretend she's 7 lbs again and also because she only got to wear it once.

Five weeks ago she looked like this in it:

It's taken a while for me to find my mother mojo, as I'd like to call it, but I finally got it and it feels gooood. The other day I actually nursed Ky while cooking in my moby wrap.

And then after we both ate she fell fast asleep.

*************************
Ky had a crazy busy weekend with lots of family kissing on her and keeping her awake way past her bedtime. Luckily she is now sleeping through the night and this well rested mama didn't mind the break in her routine.

gabby (5 months and 14 lbs), kylan (2 months and about 13 lbs). future best friends 






I get to enjoy the little smiles and 'ah-goos' all day long and it warms my soul seeing the happiness radiate from all her admirers when they get to experience these moments for the first time.

 (pause the music at the bottom of the page)
she loves to talk.

I'll write about her two month check-up and her first time getting shots soon. I know, I'm that awful mom who watches her baby scream in agony while videotaping it. Hey, you know you wanna see that video ;0!

Off to drink in more of my baby



Comments

Popular Posts