Ramblings

Mumford & Sons makes my soul happy.



Therapy went well today and I am anxious for our next session. Ken's participation surprised me and he has promised at least 6-8 more sessions. Score!

Our maternity photos make me very happy. I doubted paying for them as much as I doubted doing them so 'early' in my pregnancy. But I am pleased with them. The sunlight was perfect.







___________________________________________________________________________________
My doctor continues to warn me about my weight gain (26 pounds thus far). She wants me to cut down on carbs. Last time I checked I passed my Diabetes test, I will eat what I want thank you.

But actually it's stressing me out. I want to lose all my baby weight and thensome after she comes. Plus, I'm praying she's average size unlike her nearly 10 pounder daddy. So I am trying to eat well. Really. This morning I made an amazing smoothie with pineapple greek yogurt, OJ, frozen fruit, and some flax seeds.

We got this Thanksgiving outfit for Kylan today. I am obsessed with it.





My home decorating itch is bothering me and it's time for some fall-ness up in here if you know what I mean. Maybe some acorn centerpieces? More on that later.

Comments

Popular Posts